U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 14th, 2021 2:22 PM

Closed

Disconnected due to previous tenant’s bill

Any idea why my internet has been disconnected 3 times due to the previous tenant of my apartment having an outstanding bill? I have had to provide documentation proving who I am 3 separate times now. I’ve done so in person twice and online once. Each time the issue gets “resolved” the next day my internet gets turned off the next day due to the same issue. I’m a full time student. I need to be able to access the internet. I have spent over 6 hours on the phone trying to get this resolved with no luck. I’m at a loss here. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

3 years ago

Hello user_b1a570. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account and the disconnections you are repeatedly seeing. So we can help you, please send us a message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the direct message icon located at the top right of this forums page. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here