nanasue5's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Feb 9, 2021 4:00 PM

Disconnect Service due to move

I spoke to a customer service rep today asking to have my service disconnected on February 28, 2021 as I am moving.  After I got off the phone with him, I got an email from Xfinity saying my last date of service would be today, Tuesday, February 9, 2021.  I called back and I have spoken to two different customer service reps.  The last one assured me I would have service until February 28, but I have not gotten a new email stating the date of February 28.  I hope I don't wake up in the morning and find my service has been disconnected.  Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how do I get it straightened out?

Responses

ComcastThomasF

Official Employee

• 

121 Messages

2 m ago

Hello and thank you! I really appreciate you being a member of the Comcast Family! Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name so I may further assist you with checking your service disconnect date?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastThomasF" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here