U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 1:14 AM

Disappointed after 7 years

Not sure where this may go and who will read it. But, could not be more disappointed being a 7 year customer of xfinity mobile as well as internet and cable for longer and being denied new customer deals when I wanted to replace IPhone 11 to iPhone 16 pro with the unlimited plus. Then I was told no, because I do not want to change my phone number. Ridiculous shifty strategies to make existing customers pay more. NO LOYALY. Well, Hello Verizon. Saronaya Xfinity mobile and possibly my internet and cable as my term expires soon. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

9 days ago

Hi there, user_j13no3! Thank you for your feedback regarding the iPhone 16 promotions and what is available. Have you checked the Xfinity Rewards program? We have some special offers in there as well that may interest you on the iPhone 16 family. I would be happy to check further on the options for the iPhone 16 Pro as well as look over your internet and cable promotion. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

2 days ago

End of the day, Xfinity has no interest in offering  equivalent deals to an existing customer than what they can offer introductory customers. In other words, maintaining customers is NOT a priority. They want to gamble that most customers will not leave. But to those that witness the injustice to loyal customers, will end up leaving. So be it, I will play the game.

Hello Verizon.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here