U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 11th, 2023 7:15 PM

Closed

Data usage

Data usage jumped from 0GB to 324GB in less than 24 hours ago...something is definitely wrong. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums! I can definitely understand the concern and would love to look into the data concerns with you. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address. 

To send a direct message: 

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 
To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityBillie​ Trying to reply as you instructed above but with no success. 

Contributor

• 

69 Messages

Data usage has been screwed up for 2 months.  Data graphed from https://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices#usage

January, 2023

February, 2023 so far

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

311 Messages

Hello @prove thank you for reaching out to our Xfinity Forums Community, we apologize for the data concerns, you've encountered the last few months, we would be more than happy to look into this concern for you.

Can you please send our team a direct message [private message]:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to me today, here on our Xfinity Forums, @user_6fbe96. I would like to take a look at the details of your account. Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here