colorbyjenn's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 1, 2020 7:00 AM

Damaged Comcast equipment box located on the Street in my neighborhood.

Our garbage truck backed over the comcast pedestal at the end of our street and damaged It heavily.  All of the cables are open to elements.  I have had no luck contacting human at comcast to report issue.  I can send pictures and provide address if anyone at comcast wants it.

Responses

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hello colorbyjenn. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I can assist with submitting a ticket to our Maintenance Team who can report out and repair the damaged pedestal/ box. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Hi! We have this same problem. Some workers cutting down a tree didn’t notice the box and a limb fell on it. The top of outdoor box is busted, exposing the cables. I haven’t been able to reach an in person representative to report the issue. Can you help me?

Official Employee

• 

171 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, Mstu, thanks for reaching out through our Xfinity Forums regarding your outside box. I see you are a new poster on this platform and we truly appreciate you joining the community! We would be happy to get a ticket submitted in order to get this box repaired for you. Can you please send us a Private Message with your full name and full address?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastJeniece" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

Did this end up costing anything or did Comcast take care of it. Delivery driver hit my box last night

Official Employee

• 

171 Messages

Hey there, @user_57e78b, we would love to get more information regarding the damage caused to your box by the delivery driver in order to get this issue resolved for you. We definitely do not want your box to be damaged. You have reached the right place!

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

23 d ago

My neighbor ran through my yard and damaged the comcast box by the street.  All of the cables are open to the elements.  I can provide the address.

New to the Community?

Start Here