U

Monday, July 15th, 2024 8:41 PM

damaged box

There is a damaged box that needs to be repaired on a apartment building [Edited: "Personal Information"] that was damaged by a Construction team originally in April 2024. They have held it up with a stick since then now It has been hanging more since Hurricane Beryl came through .  The stick is not holding it anymore, and the wires are exposed. May get damaged by weather exposed like it is.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Good afternoon @user_f7y0ft, and happy Monday, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out on our Community Forums to bring the damaged box to our attention, and assure you that you've reached the right team to help get this fixed. I hope that you and your family have remained safe during the storms and sorry to see the damaged box got worse from the storms and the wires are now exposed. We definitely don't want it to get damaged further and appreciate you providing us with those photos as well, so we can get them over to our local team for reference.  

To have the taken care of properly, we will need to get a ticket submitted over to our dedicated local team. To get the ticket submitted properly, this will require us to collect a few pieces of information from you. We'd be happy to get started right away, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further. 😀

2 Messages

5 days ago

We have a box in our backyard that was destroyed by hurricane Milton. I have tried several ways to let xfinity know but only get automated help which is totally useless. When I call I am told they are aware of outage in my area and they hang up. It’s so frustrating.  Xfinity has the worst customer service! It might be helpful for you to pinpoint where outage is at if you knew box was destroyed. But I have no one to tell because no one answers 😡

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for taking the time to reach out through our Xfinity Forums and bringing this to our attention. If your service is currently impacted by the damage from the box we will need to schedule an appointment for you. When there is a known interruption in the area then we are not able to schedule appointments until the interruption is cleared. However, it looks like you had the issue prior, was it service impacting? If it was not, we can submit a ticket for the repair of this just send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started.

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here