U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, February 28th, 2022 6:59 PM

Closed

Damaged box

I am with a company who does snow plowing in Colorado Springs, CO. During one of our recent storms one of our crew members damaged a box while plowing one of our sites. Im trying to call so we can get the box fixed for this community. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi! Thank you for taking time out of your today to reach out to us here through our forum. We sincerely appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We can help! Do you happen to have a photo of the box/damage just for reference and/or do you know if service in the surrounding area has been impacted? It's OK if not. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityMorgan​ I do have pictures of the box and as far as I know service was not impacted. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

Hmm. Give this a try for me: https://comca.st/36EqDqa. You can drag/drop the image, copy and paste, or use a URL to upload your saved image using that site. Once you've done that, I will just need the URL (copy and paste your address bar contents and paste them here.) Please let me know what questions you have or if you run into any trouble. 

I no longer work for Comcast

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

2 years ago

Good to know! Please attach a photo for us here, if you wouldn't mind. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I am not seeing an option to attach the photo and I cant get it to paste to the message. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here