U

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 1:45 AM

Customer service

The worst customer service I’ve ever experienced 

wasted my whole day on the phone switching me from one department to the other like they don’t know what they’re doing or don’t want to do their job and they haven’t fixed my problem yet I regretted that I switched my services to them 

Official Employee

• 

988 Messages

24 days ago

Hello @user_t2y3k7, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. We would be more the happy to help with any account or services concerns your may have. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

5 Messages

20 days ago

At least you were able to talk to people. I was certain that they only employed bots. I can never get to a human. 

Official Employee

• 

370 Messages

@user_m4ob4b - Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with. I'm more than happy to help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here