U

9 Messages

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 3:36 PM

Customer service NIGHTMARE for 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at my wits ends. I've been dealing with a promotion that wasn't properly added to my account for 6 months. Every time I call I talk to supervisor who sees the issues, agrees with me and then escalates it and says someone will call me back, but no one ever does. I have dozens of ticket numbers but no one fixes the issues despite everyone telling me they know what the issue is. This is a nightmare and by far the worst customer experience I've ever had in my life. I've spoken to supervisors, brand ambassadors and many more and no one ever fixes the issue. Does anyone have any ideas?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

18 days ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support @user_an2q9y.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to ensure you are having the best experience.  You have reached out to the right team, and we are going to get things ironed out for you.  So that we can get started, can you please take the time to shoot us a private message detailing your issue so that we can get started. 

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

9 Messages

@XfinityArmand​ Is there anyway someone in charge can reach out. I've tried calling and chatting DOZENS of times. Everyone agrees there is a problem, escalates it and then nothing ever gets fixed. 

9 Messages

18 days ago

Anyone know a way to get in touch with someone high up who can actually help?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here