U

Saturday, July 6th, 2024 9:28 PM

Customer Service Line is Incredibly Frustrating

Wow, calling the Xfinity customer service line has been one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. First off, the automated line WILL NOT let you past to talk to a live agent. I must've said "no, I don't want to use the automated service" and "yes, I want to talk to a live agent" at least a dozen times before I was finally let through.

The agent was pretty nice, but repeated everything WAY TOO OFTEN. I understand repeating some things a couple of times and then again right before transaction to ensure everyone understood, but when the one-sided conversation has gone on for 5 minutes to only go over the same 3 or 4 points of information, it gets a little old.

After being helped, I was asked if I wanted to hear more about the their mobile deals. I've heard it a dozen times and wasn't interested any of those times. I told them "no" but then they proceeded to tell me about "all the benefits" I would get.....oh good gracious me, I just said NO! Time to hang up the phone and be done! Despite popular belief, being on the phone with Xfinity isn't enjoyable. I've never had issues with their Internet, but if I'm going to have experiences like that I'd rather cut my internet service and live in a cave.

Official Employee

• 

820 Messages

3 months ago

user_wsyn5f Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here and provide the details of your experience with your agent on the phone, your feedback helps us provide a better experience going forward! Please let me know if there are questions or concerns you were not able to get addressed on your call, we would be happy to help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here