U

Friday, February 16th, 2024 1:41 PM

Closed

customer service is not just very unhelpful, but very annoying

I started trying to figure out my comcast bill, had questions and discover the run-around xfinity provides.  I agree with posts saying Comcast customer service is terrible.

My complaints are:

1.  typing "talk with agent" into the assistant nicely says "Thanks, I can help with most issues, but I’ll put you in touch with an agent if you need more assistance. What do you need help with today?"  but doesn't actually give me an agent.

2.  My bill does not advise me of any additional discounts available to me.

3.  assistant also hints at senior discounts, but following this just leads to internetessentials.com, which nowhere states the qualifications.

4.  A secure "Billing inquiries" email available from my account would be very helpful for low-key questions, bots, chatting and searching forums just pisses me off.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

Hello @user_mjpajb Thank you for taking the time to share with us the issues you have had with trying to reach an agent as well as your suggestions on how we can approve. I am happy to share your ideas like offering a statement that also include available discounts with my leaders. I would love to review the account with you and see what opportunities we have for a new promotion or available discounts. I know that most accounts offer a monthly discount when you are enrolled in ecobill and autopay. Do you have those options set up on the account? 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. From there I can verify the account and review our options with you. I look forward to helping out. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here