U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 6:00 PM

Customer service is [Edited]

I was texting a live agent stating that I want to cancel my subscription on 24 of September. I was told that I will not be charged due to that charged payment on 27 September being the payment for the month of October. Literally, five minutes later, I received a notification through the Xfinity app stating “thank you for your payment” call the live representative. She stated that I will receive a full refund of $50 and also confirmation email stating that I canceled and will be receiving my $50 back. But none of that happened. I checked my bank statements this morning, September 30, received no refund yet the payment process of $50 went through therefore I called another live agent all of a sudden I can only receive $16 back. Seems to me everyone has their own rules and how the company works and how the payment plans go, I’ve been lied to by multiple people, Everyone is telling me something else, and on top of that, it doesn’t help that when you talk to a live agent, you can hear about 30 other people in the background of the phone, which doesn’t really help out when the live agents have a very strong accent. Nothing wrong with accents. It’s just a professionalism of a crying baby and people yelling in the background on the phone. It’s hard to understand anybody over the phone. I will never recommend Xfinity or Comcast to anyone due to the customer service alone. This isn’t the only problem I’ve had. This is just the only problem that’s getting under my skin.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

19 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_wt1vu9. I will be happy to look into any billing questions from here for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here