U

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 2:47 AM

Customer Service is a Scam!

I have now been on chat with Xfinity Customer Service chat for nearly 2 hours requesting a change to my plan, which recently went up by $30. I tried to change my plan online, but you cannot remove Voice no matter how hard you try. I logged off the website and built my exact plan without Voice for $115 month. If I log in and try to change it to the exact same plan, without removing Voice, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T, it is $175 per month.

This is all very shady. I got bounced to FIVE different agents and finally gave up.

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

5 months ago

Hi there, @user_kd3gcw I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having trying to change your services, I can get you taken care of. Can I please you DM me your full first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further in getting you taken care of.-Richard

3 Messages

5 months ago

You don’t appear to be an employee @XfinityRichard or I don’t see how to DM you

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

@user_kd3gcw

I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here