U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 3:58 PM

Customer service is a joke

Contacting because I had an arrangement for my services to be intact and now my services have been disconnected and I can’t seem to speak to a live agent. I also have screenshots and confirmation number of my arrangement for my services to be fine 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

24 days ago

user_edwr9i Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums today. I’m so sorry to hear about your service disconnection after you had already made an arrangement. As a team that works from home, we all understand the importance of a strong internet connection. I can imagine how frustrating this must be, especially with your confirmation details in hand. Thank you for providing that information and for your patience while we sort this out! I’d be happy to take a closer look at your account to see what happened.

To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

24 days ago

How long does that take? I have been trying to get in contact with a live person all morning and can’t chat with one online because my account is disconnected and only gives me the option to pay my balance 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_edwr9i  There may be delays as it is not an instant chat but rather direct message (like a faster email) and there are times when we send responses back at almost the same time and a notification might be missed. Please check your direct message, and we are happy to continue assisting! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here