BillInSeattle's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, February 24th, 2024 2:54 AM

customer service hours?

I was told your office is closed and to call back during "regular customer service hours".  Ok, what are those? Your bots won't answer.

Official Employee

• 

857 Messages

8 months ago

BillInSeattle Thank you for reaching out to us here with your questions! Our call centers hours of operation are from 8 AM to Midnight (EST), seven days a week. I would be happy to assist you here as well. 

1 Message

You guys are literally the worst 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello user_96xrdy. We would be more than happy to assist with any concern or issue you may have. Please let us know here!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

my account has been messed up for a while. I can’t pay, service is cancelled, want to pay but it won’t let me. Please fix it someone 

1 Message

@XfinityBrianH, I need help reconnecting the TV cords. One cord is black and circular, and I don't see anywhere to plug it in. The plug is from the adapter cord.

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_mb5q3e Are you just trying to reconnect the TV to power, or also the cable box? What Xfinity cable Box type do you have? 

X1 TV Box Equipment Types

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

3 Messages

2 months ago

So I'm going to try here first as its outside the normal business hours... 

I'm trying to download a game rom onto my computer but the download speed is horrendous.

I checked my speeds on Google and Ookla and they're significantly lower than they should be.   

They are recording at around 25-35. I reset my router, and the first time I tested the speeds it was testing over 400. 

When I resumed the download, the speed of the download was slow again so I tested using both Google and Ookla again and the results had gone back down.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello user_9wx0s7. That is a great question! If your computer is on the internet via Wi-Fi, it may not get those speeds, since there are contributing factors that would bring those speeds down. If you are downloading a game and simultaneously checking your speeds, you are not going to get a good ready. The game is pulling a bunch of memory from the games servers and it drives more traffic to the results. 

3 Messages

It seems it may be my computer

-B

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_9wx0s7 A computer can also be the culprit of slow speeds! There are so many contributing factors as to why your speeds are slower than they should. Hopefully your downloading a fun game!

Don't forget, if you or the account holder is an Xfinity Rewards Member, Xfinity Rewards members will be able to redeem codes and get early access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 6 Open Beta. Customers can redeem their code today and get ready for the Open Beta Early Access starting on August 30, and experience Black Ops 6 before the game’s official release on October 25. https://www.xfinity.com/rewards

3 Messages

I will have to check back later when my download is complete and ensure I am getting what I'm suppose to be. Thank you for responding.

-B

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

You are very welcome user_9wx0s7. Have a good day and we look forward to hearing from you about your internet speeds.

1 Message

1 month ago

Can someone help me with making a payment? Page wont load to make a payment and when I call it tells me I cant make a payment

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_8megbd Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I’m really sorry to hear you're having trouble making a payment—it sounds frustrating not being able to access the payment page or get through by phone. Let’s work together to get this resolved! Our team here on this forum can not process a payment for you but we can review your account and help you navigate to the self-service options on the web and app. First, I’d recommend clearing your browser’s cache and cookies or trying a different browser to see if that helps load the payment page. If you’re using the Xfinity app, try restarting it or even reinstalling it if the issue persists. You can also try accessing the page on another device, like a smartphone or tablet, if you haven’t already. If none of that works, please send us a DM with your full name and address so we can take a closer look at your account.

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here