2118monique's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Friday, November 27th, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

Customer Service Email Address

Is there an email address for customer service? I am unable to chat for long periods and cannot receive calls since I am working. Email would be best. I have searched all over and cannot find an email address for billing customer support. Any help will be great.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@2118monique wrote:

Is there an email address for customer service? I am unable to chat for long periods and cannot receive calls since I am working. Email would be best. I have searched all over and cannot find an email address for billing customer support. Any help will be great.

There is no email for Customer Service.  However, if you start a new thread you can post about your problem here, but please leave out any personal identifying information.

Personal identifying information can include:

Full name
         Address
         Email address [any]
         Phone number
         Account number

Visitor

• 

1 Message

In December I renewed my 2 year contract over the phone with Comcast.  It was for internet, cable, and home phone.  I was told service would be exactly the same as in lots of previous years.  In April received a letter saying I was receiving more DVR storage hours and recording times that my plan allows due to a comcast error.  But I could retain all my DVR  benefits for an additional $10 a month.  I called in April and was told that they were "escalating" my concern.  After 10 days called back and spoke to customer service rep.  who said I had been in a "legacy" package for a lot of years.  The package was no more but I should be Grandfathered in.  She gave my info to a supervisor who then called and said.  "Over the phone in December I approved the new package"  Basically I got 4 months of extra DVR benefits that I wasn't suppose to.  I argued that I only approved the same package as previously contracted.  The new package" Simply One" or the word "Legacy" was never mentioned.  He said basically "too bad, you're screwed"  But I can pay additional $10 to retain all the benefits.   Horrible customer service.  They keep removing channels and services but offer them back to you for additional $5 - $10 a month.  I don't understand how they can change a contract - even admitting it was their error - in the middle of a contract.  They should notify me in writing that upon my next contract renewal that changes will be made or additional charges may apply and give me they choice of staying with the new package or changing.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_466d6f Hey there! Sorry to learn about the experience. When there are older services on the account and then changes are made it can get a bit complicated with keeping everything the same. We would be happy to try to make this right for you. Please send us a private message with your full name and service address. You can do that by visiting the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search for Xfinity Support. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

How do I unblock an email address trying to send me mail?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have an issue with netflix and comcast internet.  I have three emails form netflix that I need to forward to comcat.  How do I do this?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

Hi, dennick1. You're welcome to create your own post and include screenshots of the emails (omitting and personally-identifying information) or you can create a post about the nature of what is going on between Netflix and your internet, plus what your questions/concerns are. Either way you prefer, we will respond to the post to help out. Thanks!

I no longer work for Comcast

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here