U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 14th, 2022 9:56 PM

Closed

Customer Complaint Email Address

Hello. I have been lied to several times this week about appointments being scheduled and techs scheduled to come. I would like to file a formal complaint and report the service or lack thereof since Monday. I additionally need to report Nicholas (employee id 06887) who claimed to be in leadership but lacked the poise of such a role. Is there a phone number or email address that focuses on addresses customer complaints and resolving existing issues?

Expert

• 

105.8K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_bc3dc4 and welcome to the Xfinity Community Forum's. I am truly sorry to hear of the troubles and frustrating experience this has been for you. Our Digital Care team is a part of corporate and will be able to assist you with all of your concerns. Please send us a direct message with your full name and address to get started.

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3nuXbZv

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(Credit to @BruceW)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here