mommytoharley's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Monday, February 28th, 2022 5:12 PM

Closed

Current customer that cannot find existing new deals?? Help!

Have been a long-time customer but cannot seem to find existing deals that fit our budget and needs.  Looking strictly for middle-of-the-road internet plan with basic TV.  Why is the struggle so difficult?  Is there anyone that can possibly help?  Hate to move on to a different provider as we've been with Comcast/Xfinity for so long.  

XfinityAmir

Official Employee

• 

7.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hi mommytoharley, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. To get started could you please send us a private message with your full name and street address? 

"Searching for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3kajO4e
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it
See https://comca.st/2XfS9FQ for an example.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@XfinityAmir​ Thank you, I have sent a message per your instructions.

XfinityAmir

Official Employee

• 

7.1K Messages

Thanks for your message via private chat, please reach back out to me there for further assistance.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

I am unable to contact you via private message.  Your name is not available.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here