Credit for outage

Hi I was seeing if I get credit for the outage in my area it was for 2 days

Responses

ComcastLizzy

Official Employee

• 

73 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @Phi51. I'm so sorry to hear your service was interrupted recently. We definitely don't want you to pay for service you couldn't use; my team will be happy to help! Please send me a message by clicking on "ComcastLizzy" and then selecting "Message". Please message me with your first and last name and complete service address. Chat with you soon!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I was out for 4 days with same question

ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hello @user_05e333, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on our Forums page about a credit for your service downtime. We can absolutely assist you with this and any other service needs you may have as well. To get started, please send my team a Private Message by selecting the message icon in the top right corner, and then search for Xfinity support. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here