U

Friday, July 21st, 2023 11:34 PM

Closed

Credit for an outage

I have been without phone, internet and cable off and on for 4 days.  I was told there is a way to request credit fir extended outages like this but can't find a link in the app to apply . Someone sent a link but it needs to verify me when signing in but it won't generate a code. Anything you can do to help with this.

Official Solution

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Good luck with this. You can try this link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/account-management/credits/outage/details

I have gotten credit before but there is MAX they will allow. I lost 3 days of paid work due to barely being able to use the internet and they threw $10 at me.

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you. The link worked. 

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

1 year ago

The concern is not "Xfinity Home Security / Devices And Equipment" help related..................... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@user_2f7d1f - Thank you for letting us know that link worked for you! I've marked that as the official solution, but please feel free to create a new public post should any other questions or concerns arise, and thank you for utilizing our Forums in order to help others in the community with similar concerns :) Have a wonderful day!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here