Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 11:14 PM

Courtesy Services

How does one go about changing Courtesy Services to a regular Xfinity plan after leaving the company? I need to cancel my TV service, but keep everything else. Can I also be rolled into a promo or how does that work? I wasn't given much information despite asking several questions. I tried reaching out to HR through the 800 number, but haven’t had any luck. I can’t access XPE either. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee


1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hello @user_hxiw2q, it's always a pleasure to work with a fellow Comcaster lol, and I have your back every step of the way. Your account may have already transitioned to a residential account, so let's take a look and go from there. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

4 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you! Doing it now. :) 

1 Message

Hello, I'm unable to login to XPE and cancel my services. I don't want to convert to a residential customer. How can I get my account cancelled now?

Official Employee


1.3K Messages

Hello, user_i4e9xr. Thank you for reaching our team through Forums. For XPE accounts, please contact 1-800-XFINITY for further assistance.


I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here