dbk4321's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 19, 2020 8:00 AM

courtesy adjustment letter?

we just received a letter about being eligible for a sports network courtesy adjustment. it says we are no longer receiving service fromXfinity. (we are).  it directs us to a website to fill out a form for a credit. when i did, it said that I am a current customer and will receive an adjustment on my bill.  I checked and we haven't and there is no credit/adjustment scheduled.  when/will we be receiving a courtesy adjustment? and if so, when?

Responses

ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi, dbk4321. Thank you for posting! We appreciate you coming here for support. This adjustment should be reflected on your October 2020 bill statement, along with a message to explain the change. I understand you received the letter, but aren't seeing the adjust on the bill itself. Did you perhaps make any changes to your plan a few months ago where the service was disconnected, or did you downgrade to a plan that did not include sports programming?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Would like to get my adjustment please.

Official Employee

• 

89 Messages

Hello and thank you so much for reaching out to us here on Xfinity Forums. I would be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding a billing adjustment. Can you please click on my name "ComcastSelena" then "Send a message" to meet privately to begin? Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here