U

Sunday, July 21st, 2024 12:56 PM

corporate phone number

Does anyone know the phone number to comcast corporate, or the executive customer relations team at corporate? I had spoken to them 2 years ago, and no one at xfinity customer service, or at the locations know any phone number at corporate. I was able to speak to them numerous times over the years. Don't have the number anymore. Please help.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

3 Messages

I have had a billing issue for almost a year now. Have had close to 10 phone calls with Xfinity customer service and each time they say they will fix it but I receive a ticket that they’re done with their investigation, however my issue is never resolved. I have gone to my local Xfinity store in person, and they supposedly have nothing to do with bills. I have disconnected my service due to the issues. I have still not received the check I am supposed to receive instead I received a bill. However, I do not owe anything. you all owe me. I am at a loss and have no idea where to turn to get help. I will now reach out to the better business bureau. I was a loyal customer for many years. I was treated very poorly and stolen from. That is why I left.

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

Hey there, @user_5m51wj! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! I am very sorry to hear about the experience with us, it certainly is not what we want for anyone. We would be happy to help with anything in the future if you do wish to return, and will document the feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Please let us know if you have any other questions/concerns. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Why would I want to return if you’re STILL unwilling to fix the original issue?? Once again, I receive NO HELP, as shown in your response. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. I need the money back that was stolen from me, yet NO ONE can help me. I even documented everything and brought it to the Xfinity store yet no one could help me because they said they do not handle billing. Your company should not even be in business seeing as it is incapable of resolving billing issues. Incompetent, untrustworthy, and CROOKED!! [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

I can see why that would be frustrating, @user_5m51wj. I would really like to see if there was anything we can do to help. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

Agents offered m a 'deal:, then all of a sudden it was not honored. To the Comcast execs who traain all those in the call centers to (Edited: Language) loyal customers? You are DONE.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

Good morning! user_ouf78v

There is not a direct phone number to our corporate escalations group. If situationally appropriate to loop them in, there is a direct contact in place, not a general number to connect with. To be transparent, only around 1% of the situations we assist with would require us to loop them in. What is going on? Could you provide us with some details to the situation? 

2 Messages

Quick recap. I have been with the company since 1981. Since before it was Comcast or Xfinity. We had a contract for 2 years, and was told by corporate, and the executive customer relations team that if I called back when my contract ended, I would be able to get the best pricing available including new customer pricing. This was a recorded call on your end. When I tried to contact cutomer care to get that taken care of, the brushed me off like I was a piece of dirt.

I went to 3 different Xfinity stores, and finally got someone who could help, but still not able to get me the best pricing available. I signed another agreement to help during the time of me trying to get a hold of someone else. I received a bill that was $35 more than was was contracted. Called customer care, and spoke to a supervisor who treated me like garbage, and told me too bad.

Is this how you treat loyal customers? Please help.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_ouf78v I would be happy to review the account, and see why the billing is higher than expected as that is not what we want for our customers. I will also help in any way I can to correct any issues as much as I can. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

1 month ago

How can I reach someone regarding a billing issue? I was charged excessively for internationally roaming and no one in customer service, their sups or the retention line is willing to help. All my lines should’ve been on the global pass. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_byn3nf, I'm sure this has been difficult to deal with. I would be happy to take a look at your account and see what can be done. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "to" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Message

30 days ago

Need a direct corporate contact to speak to, in order to make an official complaint. What is the phone number. Conveniently no one in customer service knows this number I've been directed to Google and it gives me the same number that is causing the run around 

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

user_cf7wnj Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

14 Messages

9 days ago

Y’all charged the wrong amount promised to return fees that were not mine but then deleted my account before you corrected the problem #pressing the issue 

2 Messages

6 days ago

I feel his pain I’ve been trying to see if I can get help with my bill since I’m on medical leave without pay and have only fell behind due to this and feel as if I don’t matter to them all they want is money and feel as if there ceo doesn’t care about how there customers health is or what they are going through all they care about is there money not here to help there customers just here to make sure they push them to pay up what they owe them and further more why have a policy that says oh you failed once on a payment arrangement now you have to pay us everything you owe before we can help you or assist you. It’s like there are a lot of customers I bet that are going through hard times and keep calling like me to at least have there internet on I have to call each and every day in order to keep my service on to at least keep up with my dr notes on my apps but I feel as if this company doesn’t even care about there customers anymore they way to greedy for there money.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_6ecnco! I myself have had to go on medical leave in the past and know how tight money can be during a leave like that. We hope you start to feel better soon!

The payment arrangement is an option we provide to help prevent services from being disconnected by scheduling a payment for the past due balance for a future date. If the past due balance is not paid and the payment arrangement is broken services are suspended. 

Have you had a chance to take a look at our Temporary Service Plan? You may be eligible to sign up for a temporary service plan that allows you to stay connected with Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Voice at a lower monthly rate while putting other Xfinity services on hold for 90 days.

2 Messages

Even then I can’t set one up because of the one that was broke witch makes no sense since it was the first time

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Just to clarify, are you unable to set up a second payment arrangement or the temporary service plan @user_6ecnco? When a payment arrangement is broken, a second payment arrangement is unable to be set up until the full past due balance has been paid. You may still be eligible for the temporary service plan.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here