strongbmw's profile

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 4:11 PM

Closed

Contract promotion ending, are there options to get the discount back?

Hello, my contract pricing is ending and when I spoke with a rep last week over the phone they said there was no options to lower my bill at this time. I was curious if this week if there is anything that can be done or perhaps what would pricing look like if I cut services? I currently use a quad plan but frankly I barely watch any tv anymore. Are there plans that are just internet, phone, and security? Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

24 days ago

strongbmw Good morning! We appreciate you reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your pricing. I understand how important it is to keep your services within a certain budget, while meeting the needs of your household as well. I'm happy to take a look into your account and services, to see what options are available. To get started, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address we will be working with today? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

24 days ago

strongbmw Thanks for allowing us to help with your rate concerns. I'm glad we were able to find a good solution for your needs. If you need anything else, feel free to create a new public submission. Take care! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here