BobB87's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Jan 13, 2021 5:00 AM

"Contact us and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help" when checking option

Whenever I try to browse for available internet or TV plans, I get a message 'Contact us and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help.'. 

Having some guy read me what a given plan has, how much it costs, etc, is ridiculous. I should be able to do all this online.

How do I get the ability to browse my tv and internet options on my own?

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 m ago

Nothing? Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

Official Employee

• 

200 Messages

5 m ago

I definitely understand how annoying it can be not to be able to modify the services online; if you are receiving that error, it's for a reason; as an example, there may be a new plan that will not work with the current modem on the account and so that needs to be addressed in order to make a change. We would be glad to take a look and the nice thing about this platform is that we can type things out and you have time to look over them and not need to be tied to the phone. If you'd like for us to check, please click on my handle (ComcastGina) and "Send a message" with your name and service address, and let us know what change you were interested in making to the account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here