U

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 9:19 AM

Contact phone number verification

I am a Canadian Snowbird, and my phone number is in Canada....I cannot get it to verify. And I just received an email from you stating that it cant be verified.

I will be down in Florida in November and can try and see if it will work then but I dont think so as we tried last year....you need to be able to send the code to verify to Canadian numbers.

Is there a different way to do this?

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 days ago

Hello, user_fwdyw7and happy Tuesday! I hope your week is starting well. Thank you so much for reaching out to us via our Xfinity Community Forums about the issue you are having when trying to verify your account! I completely understand how frustrating this must be. I’m here to help you through this! The best way to resolve the verification issue is to update your Xfinity profile with your email address at Xfinity.com. Once you’ve added your email, we can send the verification code there, which should make things much smoother for you!

If you run into any hiccups while updating your profile or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m looking forward to helping you get this sorted out, so you can enjoy your time in Florida when you return there in November. 

2 Messages

My email is correct on my profile, you can send code there.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_fwdyw7 Awesome, I would be happy to take a closer look at your account. To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here