S

Monday, October 14th, 2024 2:46 PM

Constant Internet Outages

I don't think I've had a full week without any internet outages since I switched to Xfinity. Some are only a minute, but now they are getting longer. The most recent one has been over an hour now and seems like it has to do with upgrades which seem like they could've included an advanced warning. I want to talk to an actual human about the continuous issues but can't seem to find any way other than this forum to connect to a person. How do I talk to a person?

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

4 days ago

Hi there, @sharrisfw! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about the service trouble! All the ways available to contact us are located here : https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us as far as talking to someone via phone, the number is 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278). However, we can assist with any and all issues right here if you're OK with that! If the issue is because of upgrades, we actually do provide advanced warning via a banner in the XFINITY App. If the problem is not related to that, then we would want to check into things a bit more closely. To get started with assistance, please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address. Thanks! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here