U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, May 14, 2021 3:49 AM

Constant intermittent internet outages in Berkeley, CA

Hello world.

I need xanax, urgently. The third day in a row Berkeley experiences intermittent internet outages, red exclamation signs migrate from one place on Comcast outages map to another, but when you call or chat with Comcast they only say "I see your modem, all is great. let us do reset".

I spent 40 minutes explaining that there IS an issue in 94705 zip code, there ARE red signs on outages map and my internet works sporadically - no matter.

I am not sure they are aware of this problem. I can't understand how to speak with them if they refuse to acknowledge the issue.

They may see and check your account, but it seems they are unable to see the neighborhood in general. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

103 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @user_59134c, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear of the continuous issue you are experiencing with your modem. Working from home myself, I can fully understand how important it is to have a reliable connection. Please rest assured, you have reached the right team! We can review not just your account but the area as well as assist with getting down to the cause of those service interruption. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here