maverick1805's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 9:00 AM

Connection instability due to pedestal/tap (open unresponsive ticket 051-730-933)

Hi,

I’ve been having issues with my internet for a while now where the connection suddenly drops making it impossible to work from home. Speed is just fine when it works, but the connection will drop multiple times a day for anything from 30 seconds to a few minutes each time.

I’ve had 3 Comcast technicians come out and check things out and confirm that the pedestal needs replacement & the wiring to my home beyond the pedestal seems fine - they’ve also said that it’s the network team who needs to fix it, not the Comcast home techs.

I have an open ticket 051-730-933 which calls for the pedestal replacement but the appointment is now overdue & I am not hearing of any resolution.

Responses

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hi maverick1805. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for posting. I can help research your account and the ticket status for network maintenance on your pedestal. Please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here