U

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 7:46 PM

Confirmation letter that wires were removed

We disconnected services and had a tech removed wiring. We need a confirmation letter that this was completed so we can start our construction project. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

5 days ago

Thank you for meeting us here in our community about the confirmation letter needed, @user_qtcape. This is not something we normally provide. You may be able to connect with your local Xfinity Store to see if that is something they may be able to assist with. They would be most familiar with your local government rules and regulations, and may be able to provide more guidance on this for you.

3 Messages

@XfinityLinda​ that is not the case. I saw many others request this on this forum and get it rectified. This is a basic request that all townships require in order to start the demolishing process of any home. Please advise, this is holding up a project. There is no reason, why a letter can not be provided that an xfinity technician removed all wiring, and our services were disconnected. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_qtcape I apologize, and you are correct. These types of requests are different for all areas of the country. I'll have to pull up the location, and see what is required for you specifically. Please provide your full name and address via a Direct Message. We look forward to your message.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

5 days ago

This should not be this difficult!!!!! I have been trying to get this rectified for 1 month.

I will not be using xfinity when my new home is built.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_qtcape We received your DM, and we'll continue to assist there.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here