D

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 15th, 2021 2:57 PM

Closed

complaint

I need to file an official complaint. I have so many issues with COMCAST.  First off i can never get a agent to speak to.  This is the most annoying.  I work full time and don't have time to answer the all the automated questions.

Second my children have online learning and at least once a week the internet goes down for service updates.   This is insanity.  My children get marked absent for things that are beyond their control.  I also work from home, so this is a problem.  I cant even find somewhere to make a complaint.  Can someone help me.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to bring your experience to our attention. I do understand where you are coming from with working from home and having 2 kids in school. I myself have been affected by work being completed by my local team. I would be happy to pass along this feedback for you or if you would like you can go to https://comca.st/3e3uCwx and scroll to the bottom there will be a link that says "Submit Feedback". That is where you will want to provide your feedback.

I wanted to make sure you were aware that any time there is an issue with your services, we offer convenient self-service options to check service interruptions through My Account, the My Account App, or the Xfinity Status Center at https://comca.st/3e5H3bh. Not all Comcast service interruptions are planned events, so you will not always get a notification on the event. With planned maintenance, there would be a notification in your MyAccount app as soon as you log in letting you know about the planned maintenance. If you don't already have the My Account app make sure you download it. The app will keep you updated on maintenance, interruptions, and other service-related notices. You can also troubleshoot, manage appointments, and manage your bill. 

May I ask what issues you have been having with your services outside of maintenance service interruptions?  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here