Wendy1717's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, February 21st, 2024 2:09 AM

complaint, typical Comcast/Xfinity skirting issues, not taking blame and being passed off on someone else

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]. No one wants to really HELP, there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE whatsoever. People just keep passing you down the line until you get tired and give up. Terribly run company and[Edited: "Solicitation"] they don't give two figs about you and don't care how much money you spend with them they will ignore you at every turn. [Edited: "Inflammatory"/"Solicitation"]

Official Employee

• 

535 Messages

4 months ago

@Wendy1717 Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ I don't know how to do that and I only want to speak to a manager because I've been [Edited: Language] around so much I'm [Edited: Language]. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@Wendy1717  I understand being upset. I would love the opportunity to get you in the right direction today. Are you able to get signed in? Once you are able to sign in, you will see the option for Direct Messaging.  

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ Worst customer service I have EVER received, this company BLOWS when it comes to customer service. They basically call you a liar!

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

@Wendy1717​ 

Did you send the DM as requested?  @XfinityVictor is a corporate employee and can help you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

No I did not and I'm not going to because I have already been through like 10 people at this point. I give up and will be changing carriers. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here