U

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 12:05 AM

Coming to dig up internet

I have called multiple different times trying to get our service box buried in the ground due it it blocking driveway access to our back yard. Xfinity is coming to dig up our line soon and I wanted to see if they are just fixing the broken box or burying it like I have requested multiple times.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

11 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

11 days ago

user_9wc1i0, Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I can understand wanting to switch that pedestal box from above ground to underground. I am so sorry to learn about this experience of having to call multiple times with no solution. We offer our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused. You've reached the right spot. Over social media, we are a team of experts who specialize in resolving construction requests such as this. We can help. To get started please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address so we can ensure we pull up the correct account. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here