Finna00's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 9:00 PM

Comcast survey

Hi I just got a phone call with someone saying they were from comcast asking if I wanted to take a customer survey and I just wanted to check to see if this is something comcast does or if I need to be suspicious of the call. They knew my full name and what services I had. I confirmed all that info then they thanked me for taking the survey, which seemed, you know, kind of short for a customer survey. So, is this normal practice?

Responses

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hello Finna00. We do have customer satisfaction surveys to ask about your thoughts for interactions with us. If you would like assistance, I can check your account to confirm if there were any notations left behind regarding contact attempts for a survey. If you would like assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can access your account. To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru), then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

Got a txt for Comcast survey I took it then they charged my card $59 Exfoll what do I do.. I need to buy food for my kids😥

Official Employee

• 

341 Messages

3 m ago

@Tdanine24, Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding this $59 charge. I truly apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate all of your time and patience. I would love to dig further into this charge with you. Can you please reach out through private message (find out how through this link https://comca.st/2NIPJuR) with your first and last name, name on the account if different and service address? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here