U

Friday, September 27th, 2024 3:59 PM

Comcast Edit:[Language]

I lost my job in January and I’ve had little luck trying to replace it. I’m behind one month on my bill, yet I just paid everything I had and you are threatening to disconnect my service in three days unless I make the same payment by then. No humans are available to talk. Way to go Edit:[Language]… I’m amongst the several thousand people looking for a new Internet and cable provider.

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

23 days ago

Hey there, user_ymwzsq! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! I am very sorry about the experience with the payments, and billing concerns. Have you visited the Xfinity assistant to explore any options with payment arrangements? You can visit here  to chat with the assistant. We can also explore any options with getting the rates within a more cost-effective rate too. Can you please send us a DM?

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "
Direct Message icon” 
(upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here