R

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 5:52 PM

Comcast damaged my yard and no response on damage claim.

Comcast sent a crew out to dig on my property to bury a line. No notice was given and the crew didn’t knock on my door to make their presence known. They hand dug expensive sod that was put in late last year and didn’t return the sod to its previous state by re laying the sod (which they couldn’t do because they dug it out) but instead dropped seed and hay that attracted several insects to my front lawn. I spoke with customer service and was sent a link to upload photos. The form says I’ll hear back within one business day and it’s been a week with no response. I’d like a response promptly to be reimbursed for now having to have my landscaping company come out and lay new sod. 

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

24 days ago

Hey, Rojast07! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear that you have not received any follow-up on your damage claim. We can have a look into this and see what's going on. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here