U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 9:44 PM

Closed

Comcast communication lines drilled through my sewer line

Unfortunately I just discovered that Comcast owns the telecommunication lines that were directly bored through my sewer line. Causing a horrific experience of sewage backing through my drains and flooding my house full of human waste. A Comcast technician came out and claimed the lines and told me to reach out on this forum. Even the plumbing company stated that this has happened multiple times in the area and it's unfortunate incident. 811 locate also notified me that Comcast was the direct owner of the line and I would have to go through them to get reimbursed. Please help unfortunately I do not know where else to turn.

Official Employee

• 

861 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @user_6d373c Thank you so much for your time today. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you are going through. Please be assured you reached the right department to assist you. Can you please DM me your full first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I still have not heard from Comcast over this issue

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello thanks for reaching out being that we just submitted the ticket on 9/8/22 you most likely won’t receive contact till sometime during the week of12th-16th, we will stay in contact with until this completed

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Problem Solver

• 

169 Messages

Hi @user_6d373c! We are following up in reference to your line concern. If you would like to further discuss your ticket, please send us a direct message, and we would be happy to help! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here