U

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 2:36 AM

Coax port needed

Moved, need coax port installed.

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

24 days ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

721 Messages

24 days ago

Hello, user_6udx3i thank you for taking time out of your day to create a post. You've contacted the right place for assistance to look at outlet installation options. I did want to help get the proper expectations set up that our technicians don't do any wall fishing, so if that is required it is a job we can't complete. If this isn't something we can complete, we do partner with Hellotech where Xfinity customers can save up to 25% off: hellotech.com/xfinity-care or at 1-800-753-6139. 

Since I will need to gather some information to locate your account, when you have time please send a direct message. 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here