Mebesandee2632's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, December 11th, 2021 1:11 AM

Closed

Closed captions

There is no closed captioning settings on paramont plus. I am hard of hearing and need them.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @Mebesandee2632. Thank you for your question about the closed caption on Paramount Plus. I like to use closed captions so I can see what is being said when my house gets too loud or when the background of my show gets too loud. I am seeing that offered but the instructions are different depending on how you are accessing it. What type of device are you using to access the app such as an Xfinity Flex box, Roku, or your Smart TV?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I am Xfinity customer 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Perfect! There are two ways to turn on closed captions:

For VOD:
Select the CC  button OR press ZERO on the Flex remote

For live TV:
Press ZERO on the Flex remote

To format closed captions: 

1. Select Settings in the main menu, then Closed Captions.
  2. Select the style of closed captions.

Please let me know if this helps or if you need additional assitance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Pressing zero worked!!! Thank you 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Yay! I am glad to hear that! Happy watching! If you need any assistance in the future please let us know. We are happy to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here