PER2070's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Friday, October 4th, 2024 11:19 AM

Chat Logs & Problem Tickets

2 Comments:

Customers cannot read Chat Logs.  Why have the Chat Log download button?  I downloaded a couple and useless.

Been in a Chat for over an hour an connection just 'stopped', after being in the Chat Log queue for an hour.  Got back into another Live Chat after another hour and a half in the queue and was told there was a software error in the 'Subscriptions' software and it wold be fixed in two hours, it was. Every time I selected ANY channel in the Xfinity Guide it asked me to 'Subscribe' 😠,  rather than 'Watch'.  I asked for a copy of my Resolved ticket be emailed to me and was told 'SURE', will be sent in 8 to 10 minutes, 12 hours later and still waiting. 

[Edited: "Personal Information"].

Official Employee

• 

4.1K Messages

15 days ago

Hey, PER2070! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with your service and with trying to read your download chat transcripts. It looks like there might have been some account refresh done recently, can you let us know if you are still having issues with the subscribe message?

When you try to read the downloaded chat transcripts what is happening? Are you getting an error message? Does it just not load when you try to open it?

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Try to open Chat Log and it says I have no App to open the file type.  Searchs Google Store and can't find the applicable App.

Yes, my ticketed item was resolved.  I just wanted a copy of the resolved ticket with the solution emailed to me.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ I chatted directly with Xfinity support about the 'Subscribe' issue and they have it partially resolved and are continuing to work on it. They did a REFRESH which resolved the issue for some but not all. That REFRESH worked for me!!  Thank you!!

Chat Log downloaded OK but can't open it. Which APP specifically will open the log?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here