Qhs's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Friday, March 18th, 2022 8:21 PM

Closed

charge level on my bluetooth speaker

How do I know how much charge is available on my Xfinity Rewards bluetooth speaker?  Not sure if I'm saying it right but basically want to know how to determine how much available "juice" on the speaker, when I need to charge it, and how it shows it is fully charged.  Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @Qhs Congratulations on receiving an awesome Xfinity reward! I'm happy we have this program in place to show our appreciation for loyal customers like you. May I ask who's the manufacturer of the speaker and the model number? 

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

3 years ago

It's called Xfinity Rewards Frequency 2.0.  For the life of me, I can't find a model number anywhere on the unit itself, nor the box it came in.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@Qhs did the speaker come with a manual for use? It may be located on the first page or back of it. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

It came with a very flimsy manual.  All it says is Frequency 2.0 User Manual.  Under Technical Specification, it doesn't give a model # or anywhere else in the manual either.  I'm thinking that this is the only type of speaker given through Xfinity Rewards so...Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Thank you for sharing that information, @Qhs. I have checked on my end and I am not showing any information regarding the charge of the speaker itself. Was there any additional information you can provide from the included manual?

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

I've taken pictures of the manual and attached here.

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

I appreciate the attachment. I've done some digging to see what can be found. From what I was able to find, when the speaker is plugged in you should see a red LED light. Once that light goes off, the speaker is fully charged. It does not seem like there is a way to determine the battery percentage ahead of time. I hope this helps! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I have this speaker and if I remember correctly when I pair it to my phone it shows on my phone what the charge level is. I'm at work right now but when I get home this afternoon I will check it out.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@dennyd61​ yes, I checked this and it does show the battery level on your phone/tablet/computer when you connect to it. I charged mine when I first got it and have used it occasionally for the last few months and it's still at 90%.

The device name is FREQUENCY 2.0

I hope this helps.

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Thanks so much!  Appreciate you looking into this.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here