W

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 12:38 AM

Closed

Changed addresses, constant problems

We recently moved homes, but we had a 1-month overlap when we needed services at both addresses. So Xfinity had me open internet services at my new address, and advised me to then cancel those and transfer the services from my old address after moving. So I did exactly what I was told. Since then, I've been in the store and on chat 3 different times, for 3+ hours, with some solutions but then new problems. The store messed up the transfer. The chat agents constantly ignore you, then disconnect from you and you start all over. The lady actually told me "we have a lot of people to help" and then told me to call and ended my chat. Simply awful customer service.

So I now have services at my new address which are working. But I received bills today for both addresses and they are wrong. It's still billing me for full service at my old address, but it's billing me for only partial service at my current address. The chat agent said she can't help me and disconnected. I'm at my wits end with this company. I just want internet and TV and a correct bill to pay each month, it's pretty simple.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there, user_h2kimo! I wanted to thank you for bringing your Xfinity services to your new home, and allowing us to help you with this transition. I can definitely see how you may have gotten confused, and I want to help you get your services up and running properly.

Our team can resolve everything, and make it nice and easy from here on out. Please reach out to me through a direct message with your full name and your complete service address, and I’ll get started right away.

Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 months ago

@Wings3496 Thanks for allowing us to help with your billing concerns and cancelation request. I'm glad we were able to confirm your current subscription and resolve the old account cancelation. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to create a new public post. Have a great rest of your night. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here