U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 29th, 2024 4:46 PM

change Netflix

I have Netflix but now you are adding peacock and apple tv to you list can I change it without paying for both

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Greetings, @user_d25421! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about your Netflix subscription. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

It sounds like you are referring to our new Streamsaver Bundle: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/streaming-services

This bundle includes Apple TV+, Standard Netflix (with ads) and Peacock Premium (with ads) at a discounted rate. The Streamsaver bundle is $15.00 per month if you subscribe to Xfinity TV service, or it is $10.00 more if you add it to NOW TV Service. The regular rate for NOW TV is $20.00 per month, and it includes Peacock Premium, but if you add Apple TV+ and Netflix, it would only be $30.00 total per month.

1 Message

So... The answer is NO I guess?  I'm commenting because I had the same question as the OP. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello rocko_fl. The StreamSaver plan is its own thing, so if you have had a plan with us that includes Netflix or a bolt-on Netflix option, that older version would need to be discontinued. This may require a re-bundle of your plan, but each account is different. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here