B

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, August 16th, 2021 3:22 AM

Closed

Change Delivery Address

Hello, I was told by an chat agent that I would be able to change the delivery address of my starter kit after I completed my order but I've been unable to find the necessary information on the website. Can you please instruct me on the simplest way to have the address changed? I would like to have the starter kit mailed to my current address instead of my service address.

Thanks!

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding changing the shipping address for your equipment. The only option to update the shipping address is to use

use the UPS My Choice program to change your Getting Started kit delivery date and reroute your packages to a UPS Access Point or store location for a small fee. This option is available in all markets.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I had almost the exact same experience trying to bundle Xfinity Mobile into my existing internet plan.  The chat agent assured me that the devices are being shipped to the addresses that I requested (2 lines are going to siblings that are out of state).  However, when I got the order verification call, the agent over the phone told me that this is not true, everything would ship to my service address, and there is no way to request specific devices in the order to be shipped to different addresses.  Nothing about rerouting via the carrier was even mentioned at all.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here