mtngyz1's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Dec 17, 2021 4:52 PM

Closed

CATV Pixelation in my area (Philipsburg PA)

Hello.. For about a month +, my neighbors and I are having Pixelation issues with all channels in our area.  I tried to use the site Customer Support function, however all I get is the three dots, even when I re-login into my account.  The Internet feed is working very well (tested with Solar Winds & other net tools), so I suspect there may be an issue with the head end feed on the digital tv side. 

Specifically, This occurs on all channels and not at specific times.  The Pixelation makes watching tv impossible. I have to switch over to the WIFI Beta app to watch any tv.  I have not ruled out the cable box, yet it does not make sense that multiple neighbors would be experiencing the same issue at the same time... An additional fyi.. a few are getting tired of no one monitoring this situation (as opposed to waiting for customers to call in a problem) - and there is rumblings of switching services by many.. The website customer service (https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us) not working does not help matters...  Calling is not an option as the people I speak to are difficult to understand...

Please advise ..

-B

XfinityDena

Official Employee

• 

945 Messages

1 year ago

I am sorry to hear about the troubles you are having. I know I would be frustrated as well since I love watching TV to relax. I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here