U

Sunday, February 4th, 2024 8:29 PM

Closed

Can't log in to secondary email account

Message on secondary accounts:  "The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them."  I am using connect.xfinity.com on desktop and xfinity app, Mozilla Thunderbird, tried both Chrome and Firebird browsers. Same error

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

8 months ago

@user_4ut8t0 Thank you so much for your post on accessing a secondary email account. We recently updated our security for online profiles. At that time we requested not only passwords to be reset but if you did not have a non comcast provided email address or phone number on file that one be added to ensure your account has additional security set up. If you have not reset the password recently I would start there. You can check out how to update the password using this page here. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/change-secondary-password If you are not successful in resetting the password using the directions there you can also get support with your online accounts and password by calling in at 1-800-Xfinity. 

1 Message

5 months ago

How do you add a secondary verification the a secondary e-mail account. I have change the password on the secondary account. 

1. After the password is changed, the secondary user should log in to their account to add a mobile number or non-Comcast email address so that they’re able to reset their password in the future.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here