U

Monday, July 8th, 2024 7:42 PM

Can’t get “ask xfinity assistant” representative to respond to me.

After multiple rounds of trying to schedule a service technician to install a coaxial cable using the Xfinity app I am throwing in the towel. The service representatives keep ghosting me and constantly tell me to hang on 2 minutes when I have been waiting on them to respond for over an hour. This is becoming laughable and I am

considering switching to a competitor purely due to this experience. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Good afternoon @user_kvijyq and happy Monday, we hope you are otherwise having a wonderful start to your week. We are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience trying to schedule a service technician to install a coaxial cable through the Xfinity app, we appreicate your feedback and assure you this is never the kind of frustrating experience we want for our customers but rest assured you've reached the right team to help. Our team will be happy to get that scheduled for you as quickly as possible so this can be taken care of. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

2 Messages

I sent them a message. Don’t see why I can get this resolved here and now I have to go through ANOTHER chat feature (we’re up to 3 different chat locations and still no resolve) 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here