Tue, Aug 3, 2021 6:43 PM
Hi, I would like to add the unlimited data plan to my services, but am getting the "temporary unavailable" message alot of people seem to be getting. How do I go about adding?
2 m ago
Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance.
Hello @user_098331. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us through Forums. We can certainly help in making changes to your account and add unlimited data. Please send a Direct Message with your full name and address.
Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
@XfinityGabby Hi Gabby, thanks for the response. I do not see a "peer to peer chat" icon on this page?
@user_098331, are you logged in?