Bytecrawler's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 12th, 2023 9:30 PM

Closed

Can't activate Peacock TV with Xfinity Rewards

I cancelled my PeacockTV subscription and waited for it to expire. Got the Xfinity Reward for Peacock and received the "Your Peacock Premium reward may require activation" email. Then used the link from Xfinity Assistant to access PeacockTV. Used my PeacockTV credentials to log in and got the messages "Sorry, We Can't Redeem Your Offer." and "We were unable to link Peacock to your account. You may already have Peacock Premium. Learn More". The Learn More link took me to information about activating if I had DirecTV(?). I can't find anything on the PeacockTV web site about Xfinity except a notice that the relationship with Xfinity expired in June. Any ideas how to get this working?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @Bytecrawler ! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our Xfinity Community Forums for additional assistance with your Peacock Premium activation. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started. 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it  

[Edit: added @ user mention]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Do I need to provide a code to Peacock tv to activate my xfinity reward?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks, @XfinityEva, I reached out to Xfinity support and they were able to resolve my problem. I now have PeacockTV Premium. When I checked my account on PeacockTV, I see that it is managed by Xfinity and I can't add any PeacockTV services on their website. Is there any way to get PeacockTV ad-free?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello, @Bytecrawler! I'm so glad we were able to get you connected successfully to Peacock Premium. According to our Peacock Subscription Changes and FAQs, if you scroll down to the "PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS FAQS," you should be able to click Manage Your Peacock Subscription for upgrade instructions. Please let us know if this helps!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

My apologies! Please allow me to clarify (and you'll see the same information on that FAQs page) -

If you purchased Peacock Premium through the Peacock app on X1 or Flex, see Manage Your Peacock Subscription on Xfinity for upgrade instructions.

If you receive Peacock Premium through NOW TV, Gigabit speed internet or Xfinity Rewards, you cannot upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus through Xfinity at this time.

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to share any others you may have, and we'll be here to help in any way that we can :)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here