Dennisnlaurie's profile

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

Tuesday, July 25th, 2023 2:04 AM

Closed

Can’t Access Xfinity Rewards

There are multiple posts about this already but since it doesn’t seem to actually be getting resolved I’m also posting that I can not access Xfinity Rewards. I’ve tried logging in from an iPhone, iPad, and Mac computer. I’ve tried multiple browsers. I’ve cleared cache, cookies. No pop up blockers. I’ve tried accessing it through links in email, through the Rewards tab on the Xfinity website, through the Xfinity app. I’ve tried all the prompts from Xfinity reps in the other threads. Nothing works. This is an error on the Xfinity side not with us. 

I have been unable to access it at least since Sonic the Hedgehog was offered as a reward. I was never able to log in to redeem it. I now can not log in to redeem this weeks movie. Nor access any of the other Reward offers that I keep getting emails about.

Please figure this out and get it resolved for all of us. Then please give us all of the rewards we were unable to access while this problem has been going on. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for connecting with us in our community about your Xfinity Rewards, @Dennisnlaurie. We'll have to take a closer look at your account. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your name and complete address? We look forward to your reply.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

@XfinityLinda​ I sent the message.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thanks, @Dennisnlaurie! We received it and will continue there.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

To  Dennisnlaurie....  Yes!   I agree with every word you wrote about xfinity rewards!!  I was told months ago that it would be fixed.  However,  it still is not working.  Xfinity doesn't seem concerned....   Why do they offer benefits if they cannot be  used???  This company is something else.   

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here